Friday, May 20, 2011

What Is It Like to Experience Reiki Online?

Experiencing Reiki online is something that have fully enjoyed. The interesting thing about Reiki, is how the healer can send the Energy over a distance, no matter where the two people are. There is lots of opportunity to find Reiki online. Tons of websites about Reiki offer courses, Attunements, and even distant healing.

But is there a difference between using Reiki online for a course or for a healer? There is something of a difference to be honest, in both ways. In terms of finding a healer, looking for Reiki online might be a good idea if you also search with the name of your city, like "Reiki in Vancouver" or "Reiki in Boston", you get the idea. But on the other hand, if you are looking for a certification course, whether it is online or in person, the overall affect is going to be what you personally put into it.

I did my level one here in my own city. But later, searching for Reiki online I noticed that there is a lot to choose from! I have also had some experience receiving Reiki from a distance - something I would definitely recommend you try. I know it might sound a bit weird if you have never heard of Reiki before, but it's something that is very real, people have been doing this for literally thousands of years, and you really have to simply feel it to believe it.

So back to training Reiki onilne... I would honestly recommend it if you were in my position. For me, Reiki was something that I wanted to try, and get my feet wet before I dove right in. Doing Reiki online was much more affordable than what was offered locally, I could work through it at my own pace, and thirdly I feel that the theory side was just as good as I could have found anywhere else.

Everyone brings something different to the table, why they want to study Reiki, or even why they are looking for Reiki online. Like I mentioned earlier, Reiki has everything to do with practice. The first few times you feel the Energy, it is amazing and a little addictive (in a non-harmful way) and then as you keep practicing it is like your body opens up and allows much more Energy to flow through you - and it becomes more easily controlled and directed too. Similarly if you stop practicing, or lose that spark, it will take some warming up to get back to where you were before... just like speaking a language, or riding a bike I suppose, anyone can do it.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics