Sunday, June 12, 2011

Treating Cold Sores With Homeopathic Treatments

The signs and symptoms of herpes simplex one virus are blister-type sores on your lips, nostrils and chin. They are painful to have, and can be challenging to treat. You will find there are many homeopathic remedies for cold sores that do as good a job at relieving the pain, and making the condition bearable, as any of the medicines available at the pharmacy.

One of the main focuses of homeopathic remedies cold sores is to alleviate the swelling and the pain people suffer from these sores. Colds home remedies have worked for years, so trying the ones meant for fever blisters will not harm you.

One of the first home remedy for cold sores you will find is applying ice packs, or cold compresses to relieve the swelling that is caused by the outbreak.

A good natural remedy for a cold sore that occurs after a lot of sun exposure is Natrum Muriaticum. Use this to prevent or even to stop cold sores while they are still at their tingling stages. Apis mellifica will also stop a blister from forming when rubbed on the tingling area. After the blister has already formed rubbing this on the blister will be painful, and will not help at all.

One of the most frequently used home remedy for a cold sore is to increase the amount lysine in your body. You can buy lysine supplements, or you can increase your consumption of foods containing lysine. Scientist, now are saying that having larger quantities of lysine inside your cells will slow the reproduction of the herpes virus. You probably already eat many of the foods that have the highest concentration of lysine. These foods include, but are not limited to beef and chicken meat, all dairy products including milk, cheese, eggs, and yogurt, apples, and pears are also both high in lysine content.

Applying lemon balm to the blister after it has ruptured will keep the area moist, and lemon balm has some healing properties as well. There are many people who apply witch hazel to these blisters by dabbing cotton balls in the liquid and then touching it to the sores. Salt is also commonly rubbed into the wound to aid in the drying out of the infection.

Real licorice candy will not only help to relieve the pain it helps to prevent the reoccurring of outbreaks as well. You have to get the candy that has actual licorice in it, and not just anise in it to make it taste like licorice.

There are numerous herbs, and natural substances you can use to supplement your diet that will help to prevent illness. This is due to the fact that when our bodies are healthy our immune system keeps the viruses and diseases from taking hold in us. You have to eat a healthy diet that includes all the vitamins, and nutrients, plus all the antioxidants, and flavanoids. To do this you need to not only eat fruits and vegetables, but eat some from each color group as well.

Want some more information and facts concerning Cold Sores or Canker Sores? You can find all the information you need at Homeopathic Remedies For Cold Sores.

I am Bruce DeMilo and I have been through the pain and ugly appearance of cold sores all my life. I finally did something about it, and created a website where you can go to find facts, and solutions to this horrible but controllable virus. I invite you to come see my site and read my free mini-course on "Life Without Cold Sores by clicking to http://www.coldsoresremediescenter.com/cold-sore-remedies-at-home


View the original article here

4 comments:

  1. This is real take it serious,my name is Frank Silver who will believe that herbs can cure seven years herpes virus in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer, herpes cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the herpes virus in my body, he prepare the herbal medicine for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of 2 weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to another hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also herpes positive to Dr Ekpiku, after the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address,ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this Dr Ekpiku, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work. call and whatsapp him +2348073673757

    DOCTOR Ekpiku CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. Diabetes

    ReplyDelete
  2. My problem with herpes has caused me many traumas, especially in my sex life.I was so afraid of infecting my boyfriend, I suffered the embarrassment
    of visiting dermatologists queries hundreds of times.Unfortunately,they did not find a definitive solution to my problem.The solution came from the least expected place. By reading in a specialized forum on the subject,mentioned a method for eliminating herpes. Many people had tried,with excellent and quick results.I had nothing to lose so I decided to use this method to eliminate my herpes. spent six weeks using this method and my herpes
    completely disappeared. I recommend this method to all people who want to eliminate the herpes from their body forever,contact Alohaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Success Puga from United State...I was worried when the doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes simplex virus… I though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the internet I found Dr. Ekpiku contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he prepared the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cure from herpes by the herbal medication I received from Dr Ekpiku I never thought that herpes can be cured until I met Dr Ekpiku who used his special medication to heal me, I will want everyone with any health problem to please contact this great man for healing, his email: Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or call +2348073673757 ,You can contact Dr Ekpiku for any kind of diseases for cure..

    ReplyDelete

  4. My name is Rita Ruby. i live in Australia, and am married for 15years without conceiving or getting pregnant until the issue resolved to problem in my home, i was really worried and bothered because i don't want to loose my husband to another woman. i have went to hospital, the doctor told me that i cant get pregnant again i thought i have lost my husband and my marriage already.i decided to check the internet for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man of God who PROPHET JEREMIAH Trust helped his wife(Garry Linder) to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life.i contacted PROPHET Jeremiah. Trust via email and tell him my problem and he assured me that he will help me, he told me what to do which i did and today i am a proud mom with a son and daughter. Words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me.i know there is someone in this same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact prophet Jeremiah so that him can payer for you .Tust now i have giving birth to twins a boy and a girl. and my husband now love me more than before. if you are in need to get pregnant or you need your xe back or you want to win lottery, contact him through his via email prophetmercyland@gmail.com or watch him television marcylandtv com .

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Analytics