Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Power of Intent

Self-Reiki is the basics of Reiki. As soon as you learn Reiki Sho-den (Level I) your teacher will tell you to 'practice' as much as you can and minimum twice a day. Self-Reiki is the opening gate to understand how the energies work. To re-align your whole body and auric body to new vibrations. Self-reiki is an act of kindness to your self. Once you progress on the Reiki path, then you will be able to put more labels on the energies and describe how your intuition is sharpening. To be kind to oneself is essential in life and during 'crazy' times like those around now, the kindred you are the better and the more the 'let go' of ego will help you fly higher and higher.

I am beyond words, beyond mind, beyond universal doubt and fear.
I choose to be love.
I choose to be kind to myself.
Kindness is life force energy.
I give myself to life.
Reiki is kind to me.

I will now share with you an affirmation that lived with me since I started Reiki, in 1999 and that serves purposes of releasing and let go. Healing at deep level.

"I forgive and release absolutely anyone and anything that may accept or require forgive and release, including myself, in body, mind and spirit, in all life, work and surroundings, in all times, space and dimensions, I am free, you are free, I release you in love and fill the gaps with unconditional love."

This is a deep affirmation that coupled with self-Reiki and absent healing create waves of new vibrations all around the here and now and send you in a completely new light. Try it now. It is my gift for you today.

A Reiki Master does not diagnose a disease, nor does he or she give prescriptions. However through cautious questions and answers an adequate line of action could be to suggest a few good suggestions to keep the balance and/or enhance the healing process taking place through the treatment sessions received.

By working with the natural electromagnetic field of the body it is possible to work towards enhancing many aspects of life and here are some examples:

? Vibrant Health
? Fulfilling Relationships
? Inner Peace & Greater Happiness
? Overcoming Past Trauma
? De-rooting addiction such as smoke and alcohol
? Aligning yourself with the Best Job for you
? Finding and Manifesting Your Bliss

Intention is essential in healing and I won't get tired of repeating it. Intention is a matching energy with higher powers. You can imagine high energies flying along in the sky looking for healing and catching in up with you. However if you sit and relax and wait for healing to occur just like that, then it may take longer than necessary and even weaken you up. So relax, get your tool box in motion and keep Reiki on the way.

Reiki is timeless, and Karuna Reiki? associated with Usui Reiki is just the perfect combination for deep, deep healing to occur.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics