Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Emotional Freedom Technique - What Can I Use It For?

Today I was asked, " What can I use the Emotional Freedom Technique for?" You Know what? Why not try it for every situation you have to deal with!

The Emotional Freedom Technique

So what can we use it for? More to the point, show me something that we cannot use it for! Seriously I think most people are just struggling with the simplicity of this technique, they think it looks silly and cannot see it working, it seems too quick. All I can say is who cares if it looks silly, it does work! Don't think too much about it just give it a go, and try it on everything!

Two days ago, I had to make a phone call that I was little nervous about, so I used EFT, I told my self I did not need to be nervous, and it worked, no nerves! Honestly sometimes I wish it was a little more difficult then maybe we would accept it more easily. You know when we are trying to learn something that is really difficult, we press on and push ourselves, but when we don't have to try that hard it is almost as if it is not worth it. Not everyone believes in ancient healing systems I know, but most would think if they are paying a fee for say, acupuncture, then they would expect some sort of result, but because we can do this ourselves we create doubt.

How the Emotional Freedom Technique works.

Basically we are having a chat with our subconscious mind, we make a statement while the tapping of the pressure points, we are first addressing our problem, and then we are saying that we accept it, something like this; "although I have this problem, (you state your problem) I completely and deeply accept myself ". By admitting and accepting, we are bringing the problem and the acceptance into the present time. For us to make permanent changes we must bring the problem out into the open and address it now, accept that it is difficult for us.

All of our beliefs both negative and positive, are stored into our subconscious mind, therefore we are tapping into our stored memory, giving it a nudge, we do not want this old belief anymore, we want to bring the problem forward into the conscious mind where we are able delete it.

Replace the negative with positive.

Once we have deleted it, then we replace it with positive beliefs about the situation, maybe we could say, "I am grateful now that I am free of this old belief, I have released it and i am able to move forward".

Now If we are just stressed and worried over something, we just 'EFT' it! As we tap we relax and ease the stress, we are then able to see our situation more clearly, and find a solution.

Why am I so tired?

This is another question I received from the same lady, she said that during the session she felt exhausted, she wanted to yawn all the time and had great big sighs! This is simply your body just releasing tension and negative energy, it is a good sign, so yawn and sigh away! Remember this is energy work, it is important to rest afterwards, take a glass of water, (help your body to release toxins) and relax a while, let the energy keep doing its job and let your body rest, it has worked hard!

Learn this technique, to free yourself easily of your old negative patterns that are no longer serving you!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics