Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Relationship Surrogate Tapping For Partner Not Telling The Truth

This is the result of my many years of ongoing training, experience, and collaboration with others as an energy, or light-worker. If it does not quite gel with you, you can tweak to to whatever works for you. Say you are tapping for your partner not telling the truth. This may be about your relationship, about partner's job, debt they are in, or anything that bothers you. This tapping script is for the situation. In other words, we are tapping for the situation, and not tapping on your partner to force him or her to tell the truth. Try it and see how you feel.

First of all, there is the Highest Good to be addressed. The following tapping is to be done without SUDS, as the result is one of insights that are not measurable in terms of numbers 0-10.

Here is a Setup to prepare you for this. Do the whole thing three times on the Karate Chop or the Sore Spot, whichever you usually use:

"Even though I don't know if [partner's name] is telling me the truth about [issue], I ask for healing for this situation. I am willing to open my mind to new possibilities. There may be good solutions I have never considered before. I am willing to open my mind to concept of the Highest Good. What I think is good for me may not be what is best for me. I am a human being. As a human, I admit that I am fallible. I admit that my emotions may rule my head. I admit that my emotions may rule my heart. I ask the Universe/God to help guide me. I ask that EFT removes emotional blocks I may have. These blocks may stand in the way between me and what is best for me. These blocks may stand in the way between me and what is best for the situation. I am only a fallible human, and that's OK. I love, accept, and forgive myself. I am open to loving, accepting, and forgiving [partner's name] for any emotional blocks that they may have. These blocks may stand between us and what is best for us. I ask that these emotional blocks are removed. I ask for guidance towards the Highest Good. I allow healing from the Universe/God/Mother Earth, for the Highest Good. The Highest Good is good for me, now and in the future. I allow guidance and healing. I allow myself healing and unconditional love. I choose to remove any blocks I have to healing. I choose to be patient whilst this healing takes place. I allow healing. I allow the light into my life. I allow the light into my being. I allow the light into every cell of my body. I allow the light to guide my soul. I allow healing for the Highest Good".

This is followed by this Reminder:

"I allow guidance towards the Highest Good".

Repeat this procedure a few times, and see what insights come to you. What messages do you get intuitively when you think about these insights? Whatever comes up for you is also a tappable issue. In the meantime, when you have finished with a surrogate session, it is good practice to do an energetic disconnect. You can see this as a cord between you and the other person (or between you and a picture of the situation) being cut. Also saying thanks for the healing is good. It make s very formal end-point and ends it on a good note.

? Suzanne Zacharia 2011. My name is Suzanne Zacharia and I am committed to spreading the word about health options. I believe that the more and better options one has, the more choice there is. And of course, you are advised to consult with your medical practitioner before embarking on any course of alternative, complementary, or beauty therapy. Want to use this article? You can, as long as you credit me with it and invite your readers to get my FREE "EFT How-to for You" and regular free EFT Tapping script samples in my newsletter at http://www.eft-scripts.com/ - New to EFT? No worries, just get your own copy of "EFT How-to for You" and start EFTing with ease very soon!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Suzanne_Zacharia

Suzanne Zacharia - EzineArticles Expert Author

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics