Thursday, May 26, 2011

EFT and Kinesiology-Based Testing - Melinda, Third Session

"Melinda" had been referred to me for overcoming issues based around a previous addiction to Buttons and Dagga (Mandrax and Marijuana, as they are known in Cape Town). She was by now over both the drugs and her abusive ex-boyfriend, who had taken her down that slippery slope to begin with. She proudly announced at the beginning of the session that although he has been making serious efforts to get her back, including several SMS text messages, she now felt nothing for him and was no longer afraid of abusive memories involving him. Melinda also proudly announced that she is making great headway in finding a job and was expecting an answer in the next few days.

We started the session with any job fears that she may have. There was a job with a low income she was pretty sure she would get if the conditions were right. She had no fears about it. The other job she was applying for, however, was better paid and involved more formal application processes. This gave Melinda a fear of 2-3 out of ten. She clearly had been doing her tapping at home! Anyway, we tapped for all aspects of this job application, including "Even though I'm nervous; what will they think about me?..." and "Even though it's more money..." and got it down to zero.

Next, we tapped for feelings about Melinda needing to get a job in order to move back in with her mother - a condition imposed by her step-father to prove that she has indeed changed. And we went on from there to do kinesiology-based muscle-testing. Melinda tested relevant for a couple of family members. We cleared one with tapping, but the other was still producing a weak muscle test, which meant that Melinda still had a problem there. So I then tested for various aspects of her relationship with this person. The following came up as relevant: Shame, rejection, disillusionment, disappointment, confusion, panic, betrayal, and sadness. Melinda also tested relevant for the hypothalamus, and in particular, in relation to this family member and Melinda's sleep challenges. We tapped on all of the above, using statements like ?Even though I have this shame to do with [this person], I deeply love and accept myself". There were some tears, but they soon passed, and Melinda was calm again. We re-tested afterwards, and Melinda's arm was strong, meaning she had released the main blocks to do with this person.

I gave Melinda a general tapping to do if needed, plus a hypothalamus tapping to do every night for six weeks. The statement for this went something like "I allow healing to my hypothalamus, I deeply love and accept myself".

At the end of this session, we were both delighted with the results so far and agreed to conclude our sessions there. I am truly grateful to Melinda for letting me share her story so that others can benefit.

? Suzanne Zacharia 2011. My name is Suzanne Zacharia and I am committed to spreading the word about health options. I believe that the more and better options one has, the more choice there is. And of course, you are advised to consult with your medical practitioner before embarking on any course of alternative, complementary, or beauty therapy. Want to use this article? You can, as long as you credit me with it and invite your readers to get my FREE "EFT How-to for You" and regular free EFT Tapping script samples in my newsletter at http://www.eft-scripts.com/ - New to EFT? No worries, just get your own copy of "EFT How-to for You" and start EFTing with ease very soon!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Suzanne_Zacharia

Suzanne Zacharia - EzineArticles Expert Author This article has been viewed 4 time(s).
Article Submitted On: April 14, 2011


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics