Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Review Of The Margaret Lynch Presentation At The Tapping World Summit

Jessica Ortner (host of the series) starts with the introduction that great financial successes like Donald Trump have made their money in hard financial times. She points out that even bankruptcy and hard times are not a block to financial success. Margaret Lynch takes this further by explaining that our own emotions are the block to financial success, and by tapping on our emotional blocks, we change what is on the inside of us, which then changes what happens on the outside of us.

Margaret focuses on money and shares that she has found there are four kinds of money. These are:

Wow! As soon as I heard this, I found my trigger: Savings. That really triggered me. I have attended many of these presentations and benefited wonderfully from some of them, and I expected to have heard it all already. So this is where I have to tap in order to move further in my life. I need to tap on savings. As you look at the list above, which item triggers you? That is what needs to be tapped on.

Margaret points out that debt really affects us at every level. She quotes Kevin Trudeau, a Law of Attraction leader, as saying that debt can really create a negative impact on our money attraction. Margaret says that when we tap on debt, we feel differently about it and pay it off earlier than otherwise expected, without really being bothered about it. Margaret quite rightly says that debt can be a trauma in our life. After all, debt is related to divorce and many other unfortunate life events. Margaret then explains the difference between good debt, such as a mortgage, and bad debt, which is an unnecessary debt that gets us down. She explains that bad debt often involves shame, embarrassment, sadness, and other very negative thoughts. These are unhelpful from the Law of Attraction viewpoint. By tapping on these debt emotions, we release these negative emotions and attract positivity. Setups about debt included "Even though I have this story about my debt... I totally honor my feelings about it... I'd love to let some of that go."

After tapping on the negative, Margaret asks us to remember our positive intention. For example, tapping on our intention of repaying the debt. This is a much more positive energy to send out to the Universe, and this helps us attract more positivity. She suggests that we set our intention to be a better money manager. Setups include things like "I'm just going to be open to the idea that I'm going to pay this debt quickly and easily." Reminders include "I love actually managing money like a millionaire", "I'm saying yes to earning more", and "There's millions of ways I can pay off this debt". In the tapping, we admit that we are not that great money manager today, but we are open to the positive changes.

Margaret reminds us that even though money changes take time, we can be energetically open to this change now. She recommends that we are disciplined about our tapping and tap daily and regularly for as long as is needed in order to move forward to our financial goals. I really like the daily tapping idea. So many tappers expect an instant solution in one session. However, with an ongoing issue that develops day by day and month by month, we need to tap regularly. This can be just a minute at a time. I am a big fan on regular tapping, as I was a Reiki healer first, and this involves self-healing daily, even if for just 5 minutes. I really think this applies to EFT as well. Try regular tapping daily about your finances, and see how you feel. What emotional aspects come up at each different daily tapping can be very different, and Margaret suggests tapping on whatever comes up and not leaving it till later. She also points out that with finances, your own inner critic can be a big factor, and opening this up can really help us move forward.

Although Margaret uses my pet yuck word of "vibration", which normally sends me off into distraction, she explains everything so clearly and logically that my logical scientific mind simply lapped up this presentation. I will certainly be using it to break through my barriers about my newly-discovered money block. The Tapping World Summit is a yearly event found at www.tappingworldsummit.com. If you are new to EFT, you can download a free guide from many online resources and get started, or you can engage the services of an EFT practitioner or attend a workshop near you. Budget need not be a limitation to you using and applying EFT for your financial well-being.

? Suzanne Zacharia 2011. My name is Suzanne Zacharia and I am committed to spreading the word about health options. I believe that the more and better options one has, the more choice there is. And of course, you are advised to consult with your medical practitioner before embarking on any course of alternative, complementary, or beauty therapy. Want to use this article? You can, as long as you credit me with it and invite your readers to get my FREE "EFT How-to for You" and regular free EFT Tapping script samples in my newsletter at http://www.eft-scripts.com/ - New to EFT? No worries, just get your own copy of "EFT How-to for You" and start EFTing with ease very soon!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Suzanne_Zacharia

Suzanne Zacharia - EzineArticles Expert Author

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics